10/27/09

Early Spartan Hockey Memories

I will be making my first trip to Western Michigan for a hockey game since Jan. 31, 1997. I was seven years old at the time and I still have the Broncos puck that was tossed to me during a promotion event at the end of the period. The game ended in a 3-2 overtime victory for Western Michigan on a disputed face-off in our zone. A bench-clearing brawl ensued afterwards and its a game that I will never forget. If anyone would like to share their Spartan hockey memories on the blog, email me at spartanhockeyblog@gmail.com. I will post a few responses. Also, check back soon for the scouting report on the Broncos.

2 comments:

  1. I live in Kalamazoo, but haven't seen a MSU-WMU game yet live. They always sell out before I get tickes. That and Western has sucked, so there's no real urge on my part to go see it. I should, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please up date the header picture. That one is at least three years old. Great work though on the Blog. We enjoy your input

    ReplyDelete